Herbal Workshop - Sat 10 May 2014, 10am-4pm
Have you ever wanted to learn how to make safe, natural products for you and your family, then this is the workshop for you. Your will learn...
· How to carefully identify, collect, harvest and store useful plants
· about the properties of ingredients such as oils, butters, beeswax, water, essential oils and preservatives
· about hygiene and the equipment required to make products at home
· Intensely practical, learn the processes and make infused oils, an ointment, lip balm and a cream.
· No experience necessary
The workshop will take place in the warm, purpose built barn, at Trinity Farm in a relaxed, friendly
· Tutoring, hands-on participation at the workshop
· A full set of notes with instructions and recipes
· All ingredients and equipment supplied and your own ointment, lip balm, cream and two infused oils to take home
· Tea/coffee on arrival and a delicious lunch
Cost $99 per person Book Now !
Tel Karen on 0800 955 555 or via website www.trinityfarm.co.nz.